Belimo is committed to sustainability
Belimo is committed to sustainability and makes this part of its policy.
Belimo directly contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). By incorporating the UN Global Compact principles into strategies, policies, and procedures, Belimo not only upholds its basic responsibilities to people and the planet, but also sets the stage for the longterm success of our industry.
The principles in the areas of human rights, labour standards, environmental protection and anti-corruption are consistent with the values and the code of conduct of Belimo.
- Belimo commits to comply with or exceed the applicable legislation and stipulations for environmental protection on all levels.
- We make sure that our resources are handled economically and demand that our employees and suppliers do the same. We avoid using materials that represent an unnecessary danger to the environment and are difficult to dispose of.
- We are aware of the energy consumption during manufacture and operation of our products and develop innovative products that utilise our resources efficiently.
- We measure the critical aspects of our environmental influence and enhance our processes continuously to reduce the impact on the environment.
- We strive to supply our customers with products that will enhance energy efficiency in their applications.